Thursday, July 28, 2011

Always check the schedule!

All rolled up and ready to go!
My alarm went off on this lazy summer morning at 5:15 am - on purpose. I was so ready to go to my third power yoga class of the week. I forgot an important thing I have learned - in the unpredictable days of summer, check the on line schedule before you head to class. I arrived only to find a darkened studio with no cars in sight.

There was an upside to this, though. It's now 8:23 and I have already cleaned my laundry room, given my den furniture a complete vacuuming, and posted on both blogs. So, I guess I can say that yoga made me more productive even if I didn't have class.

I'll pick up a class later this afternoon - on my 151st consecutive day of yoga! I'm off to get a hair cut, and I have a great reason to stay in my very comfortable yoga clothes all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment