Friday, July 8, 2011

Keeping up with it all.....

Keeping up with my yoga practice while on vacation has not really been hard at all. It has meant getting up a bit early on some days, and I may be giving up a little shopping time (did you know that Fort Myers is home base for Chico's?). I drove in for class today and had my days and time mixed up. I thought I was 10 minutes early for a 12:30 class, but I was actually 20 minutes late for a class that started at 12:00. Oh well. I really enjoyed practicing by myself at the condo. I always feel like I work harder in the studio, but was pleased with my efforts on my own.

I also spent some time writing on my mat. I don't know why I am writing on my mat, it is not something I have seen anyone else do in yoga. More on that another time.

2 comments:

  1. A lot of people get tattoos instead of writing on their mat maybe :). Is that the next step?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have noticed the many tattoos in yoga classes. Can't see that in my future, but six months ago I would have said that about yoga. So, who knows? Just kidding - I REALLY can't see that in my future, unless I have some eye liner tattooed on....

    ReplyDelete