Monday, July 25, 2011

Yoga at the crack of dawn.....

I'm up in the summer at 5:15 am. Have I lost my mind? I'm off to a power yoga class. My goal is to go all four mornings that it is offered this week and for the four weeks that I have before the students start piling into my classroom. It's really early - we'll see how this goes.




Michael just asked me if I'm going back in the afternoon, too. Not so sure about that........


I just got back. It's 7:01AM and I have already done power yoga. I'm drenching wet and laughing as I look at the picture I posted. I didn't see the orange glow of the sunrise - just the orange glow of the heat lamps! I was able to secure the position farthest away from the heat. Just when I really thought I was going to die, she turned the fans on.

I survived....now, can I do this four mornings a week for the next four weeks???

2 comments:

  1. wow- after these power mornings getting up to greet first graders is going to be a piece of cake! You go girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it was timed so that I could do a class before school. It might make wake up and go to bed earlier.... Thanks for commenting - it's very encouraging.

    ReplyDelete