Sunday, July 3, 2011

Joyful Yoga

The yoga studio, Joyful Yoga, was quite a bit larger than Yoga East. About five times larger. I went and signed up, and had to affirm that our family owned property in the area to take advantage of the special. Apparently it was not for vacationers!

I liked that the class was 1 1/2 hours rather than just an hour. It was very slow paced, and there were really no new or difficult poses. The instructor gave very clear instructions and the slow pace helped me think about my form. Most of the practioners were in my age bracket. They sold a great deal of yoga related merchandise in the studio, and may have had the cutest yoga pants I have ever seen. But, after landing such a bargain for the classes, I maybe should resist the temptation of $85 yoga pants. I missed the personal touch and little adjustments and massages that I receive at Yoga East at home.

I'm going in again tomorrow for a 90 minute flow class. I hope I can last that long!

No comments:

Post a Comment