Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Yoga Deal in South Florida

I came on vacation wondering how I would continue my yoga practice. I packed my props in case I found myself without an affordable and convenient studio. I had searched online to see what was available, but the most attractive sounding studio charged $18 dollars a class. Yikes - that would ruin Mike's vacation!

Tonight we went in town to eat at California Pizza Kitchen. I know, that doesn't sound very beachy, but we love it. We happened to pass the the expensive studio - what I saw almost made me jump out of the Subaru! There, hanging above the door, was a banner proclaiming a two week special - unlimited classes for two full weeks for just $49 dollars. Yippee! It's about a 20 minute drive, but I think I'll be able to do that on most days.

Yoga at the beach. It should be interesting......

No comments:

Post a Comment