Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The 100th Day!

You might have guessed with the speed of my posts that I am in catch-up mode in blogging about my yoga experience. In reality, today, June 14, 2011, is my 100th consecutive day of practicing Yoga. I am very excited, very thankful to be at this point. I still have much to share about the journey, and the journey will certainly continue.

My sweet husband has been so patient and supportive. Never complaining about late suppers or meals he fixes for himself. Beth and MC have encouraged me greatly. I'm sure I've been the challenge student for many instructors.

I'm proud of myself, and feel great about trying something so out of my comfort zone and sticking it out for 100 days. It's up there with going back to college when I was forty, and leaving a school I loved a few years ago for a new professional adventure.

I have a few more things to share about the journey that I will post in the next week. This has also given me the writing bug, and I mulling over some ideas for another blog.

100 DAYS!!!! What a ride....

2 comments:

  1. Yay- I'm so proud for you, and of you!
    Thanks for inspiring us- Bert bought a yoga tape & mats for us yesterday:-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful. Chattanooga is really doing well with an initiative called "community yoga". There are classes all over town for five dollars a class. Does Bham have such a movement?

    ReplyDelete