Friday, June 24, 2011

Hard is frustrating....

Just when I think I can breeze into class and be challenged but successful, I attend a wonderful class by a fabulous and fun instructor and I can't get ANYTHING right! Everything was so playful, but hard, and painful, and I was back at square one - and I found myself quite frustrated.

Did I mention that I have been writing around the border of my mat? It is probably against some kind of yoga etiquette, but I have written reminders, as well as tallies of my consecutive days of practice. Breathe - be present - peel the onion - you will be like a tree firmly planted - wake up. I think I need to add - don't take it so seriously. I guess it was a good reminder that I still have a long way to go. It was nice to see the tallies mark along my mat to remind me how far I had come.

No comments:

Post a Comment