Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Can't wait to go to yoga!

I am ready to go to yoga. I put on my favorite yoga pants - I bought them as a pajama bottoms a couple of years ago. They are a slate gray, but they once were black. Since it's been sandal and barefoot around the house season, I made sure I washed off my feet. I took off all my jewelry except my wedding ring, so I have a reminder of my left side. I'm ready to go - but it's not quite time to leave. I find myself being impatient with the clock because I REALLY WANT to go to yoga. I don't remember feeling this way about other types of exercise, EVER.

Two friends of my from school said they are coming tonight. Neither of them have ever been to a yoga class. I hope they don't chicken out. I promised them that no one ever has time to notice what other people are doing on their mats. I know I don't, I'm still to busy trying not to fall down or go the wrong way.

Well, time to go - yea!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment