Monday, June 27, 2011

DAY 113!

It's great to have the summer freedom to take a morning yoga class. I practiced at 10AM this morning and have felt great all day. I do, however, feel like it's time to go back this evening.

I noticed this morning that my forward bends are getting deeper. When I fold forward my nose touches my kneecaps and my hands will go flat on the floor. The resulting stretch in my hamstrings feels completely different than it did a month ago.

Those balance poses are still driving me crazy. I think I'll practice some at home tonight.

We leave for vacation later this week. I need to find a great yoga workout to use on my computer, and maybe I can catch a class or two at the beach. I hate to break my string of attending class at Yoga East.

Anyone know of a good Yoga video?

No comments:

Post a Comment