Tuesday, June 14, 2011

So this is what metabolism feels like.....

"Exercise improves your metabolism and decreases your appetite." You read this everywhere. I have always wanted to exercise enough to prove it to be true. Well, I am catching a glimpse. I find that I want to eat to fuel my next yoga session, that I don't want to eat too close to class time, and that I am just not as hungry afterwards. All that is great news. I'm still a little frustrated at the slow rate of losing pounds. One would think it would be faster. The good news is that my frustration is not translating to more eating. My diet is much cleaner, surely that will eventually pay off on the scale. I have been reading The Flexible Diet. I has a long list of things that good eaters do. The premise is that you make sure you are doing one of them, and that you can swap and interchange the good habits to keep things interesting. This week I am trying to log everything I eat on "Tap and Track" (iPhone app).

Day 56 Those dang balance poses! My foot wobbles and my "tree" shakes and falls.

Day 57 Yoga is proving to be a great stress releasor in the crazy last weeks of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment