Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Stormy Weather

I was a bit distracted during class tonight by the storms that could I hear outside. I had to make a concerted effort to concentrate on what I was doing. It's important for me to pay attention, as I don't want to end up flat on my face. Beth always tells me to concentrate on my breath, and that helped, but it was a constant battle.

Because of an experience with a Colorado hail storm many years ago, I really get nervous when I think it is hailing. After class I looked out the window and told all my classmates to look at all the hail on the ground. On a closer look a classmate realized it was just petals from the crepe myrtle trees. I guess those didn't damage the Subaru!

There were lots of new people in class tonight. I'm no longer the newbie.....

No comments:

Post a Comment